Overhead Fault Indicator
The Sensorform OFI-FLS is a Fault Passage Indicator for Overhead Lines, which is designed to assist in the rapid location and isolation of faults on Medium Voltage networks (1-38kV). When the current in the phase exceeds a preset level, the fault is indicated by means of both a mechanical flag indicator and high-intensity LED indicators.
The fault is located between the last OFI that has been triggered and the first OFI which is still inactive.
The unit resets either automatically when power to the line is restored, after a user-selectable timer period, or manually via a hot-stick mounted magnet.
Key features include:
- Hot-stick Line-mountable
- Dual indication (Hi-Visibility Flag & Hi-Power LEDs)
- High Visibility: 50m by day, 200m at night
- User-selectable fault trip level
- User-selectable timed reset period
- User-selectable fault response time
- User-selectable reset time after power return
- Automatic reset of fault state on line re-energisation
- Manual remote reset from ground level
Right click & select “save target as” to download.